Tasks, Role, Objective
Join our Careboard software development team to actively participate in the AGILE realization of our product roadmap. Your responsibilities include the creation of new modules, code evolution, and integration with third-party systems. Working closely with Product Owners, Full Stack developers and Opal’s CTO, you’ll apply the best development, collaboration and documentation techniques, using tools such as GitLab, Asana, Slack, and GSuite.
Some keywords to master: React, Docker, Ant.Design, AWS, NodeJS, OpenAPI, PostgreSQL. Our aim is to drive our software forward in hospitals by regularly integrating new modules and functionalities during two-week release cycles.
- Passionate about coding and web application development, with a desire to discover new frameworks and working methods.
- Rigorous and structured in your approach to software development.
- Excellent command of French and a good level of written English.
- You have an excellent sense of human contact and interact well with a variety of stakeholders.
- Strong team spirit, working directly with the company’s CTO.
- Strong interest in young technology companies, with the motivation, proactivity and organization to quickly become autonomous, while being open to questions and constructive feedback.