Tasks, Role, Objective
As a Project Manager, you’ll be at the heart of the action, responsible for the successful realization of our initiatives. Your duties will encompass a variety of tasks, from conducting market research to coordinating the various parties involved, as well as ongoing communication and supervision of project implementation. Your role also involves proactively managing risks, planning ahead for changes, and constantly adapting to maintain the desired direction. After each project, you’ll organize evaluation meetings with the team to analyze successes and challenges encountered, and identify future improvements.
- Passionate about research and structuring information, you are creative and able to imagine innovative approaches to achieve objectives.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, with a natural ease in professional interactions. Perfect command of French, and a thorough knowledge of Dutch would be an asset.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and interact well with a wide range of people, from medical staff to technical experts.
- A strong team player, you thrive in a collaborative environment and demonstrate autonomy while being open to questions and exchanges.
- You have a keen interest in how startups work, and the motivation, proactivity and organization needed to evolve in a flexible but demanding environment.