Tasks, Role, Objective
As an Internal Customer Success, you will play a central role in the satisfaction of our users and customers. Your varied tasks will include daily user support, incident resolution, case tracking, and the use of tools such as Zendesk, Asana, GSuite and Slack. In addition, you will organize Opal’s knowledge base in collaboration with the marketing and product departments. A key element of your role will be to organize an event (virtual webinar or physical workshop) to get direct feedback from users in a context conducive to exchanges.
- Excellent presentation and people skills, able to interact easily with a variety of stakeholders.
- Perfect command of French and good level of Dutch.
- Strong ability to establish human relations with a variety of people, from users to colleagues.
- Strong team spirit, working closely with the Customer Success / User Care Manager.
- Strong interest in start-ups and their flexible but demanding way of working, demonstrating motivation, proactivity and organization.
- Quick self-starter, with a willingness to ask questions and appreciate constructive feedback.